Thursday, November 11, 2010

Results of 30 Day Shred, Level 2

As I mentioned before, I did level 2 of 30DS yesterday for the first time and it was insane. I was really nervous about how my muscles would feel today, and with good cause. I am not as sore as the first time I did 30DS (hey, I could put my shirt on this time!) but I am definitely feeling it. I was limping around all day. It's different muscles that hurt this time: mostly my abs (from doing variations of planks almost constantly) and my ass!

I wanted to get some exercise but running or more punishment level 2 weren't really an option giving my disabled state, so Dan and I went for a walk. A walk that quickly spun out of control due to my compulsive need to exercise. Dan kept trying to aim us back towards the car, and I kept aiming us farther away. Then I declared that we should walk to the Price Chopper that's not downtown, which is only a 15 minute walk each way, because we needed groceries anyway. We had already been going for nearly an hour at that point, but we went for it. I was pretty tired when we eventually got back to the car, but it was good to get out of the house and get moving for awhile, as I had been doing homework in bed all morning. That is what I've become: a person who does homework in bed in her pajamas all day long. Do you see why exercise is absolutely necessary to keep me from going insane?

I am excited to try level 2 again. If my muscles are not killing me I'll do it tomorrow, otherwise it will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment